You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
This website has been built to be useable by everyone whatever their ability or disability.
The following practices are adhered to assist with user access:
- Semantically correct markup.
- Fully functional user experience across modern browsers.
- Content is accessible via keyboard for users without mouse control. Focus states highlight position of keyboard active links.
- Using meaningful ALT (alternative) text for images. (Purely decorative graphics include empty alt attributes.)
- Links should have descriptive hyperlink text and titles warning of link actions.
- Font size can be changed to your preference through your browser without loss of information.
- Text colours have adequate contrast for colour blind/challenged users.
- Avoidance of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret.
- Labels assigned to form items and forms have accessible design.
- CSS styles are used and are unobtrusive with no inline styles.
- Forms follow a logical Tab sequence.